- Each unit is supplied with ten sets of tooling to suit track pin diameters from 19.3 mm to 60.2 mm.
- Hydraulic force ensures smooth operation, thereby avoiding damage to the components of the track assembly.
- 1 x cast steel `C’ frame, 1 x double acting hydraulic cylinder, 2 x tie rod and 2 x nuts for connecting `C’ frame and cylinder, 1 x tripod with chain pulley block, chain pulley block hook, lifting belt (set) for handling, 10 x tooling sets, 20T flat jack and storage case.
- The `C’ frame is of cast steel construction and has a `U’ cut out at the front end where the aligning adaptor is fitted.
- The Track Link Pin Pusher is supplied with a robust storage case to house all components including tooling.
Double Acting Cylinder
- The double acting hydraulic cylinder is made in alloy steel and has long stroke with which the master pin can be pushed or installed in one stroke. Industry standard high flow couplings included.
|Model Number||Capacity (ton)||Stroke (mm)||Working Pressure (kg/cm2)||Effective Area (cm2)||Oil Capacity (cc)||Assembly Length (mm)||Approx. Weight (kg)*|
|Model Number||Approx. Shipping Weight (kg)||Dimensions (cm)|
|TTP-50||300,00||L 150 x W 60 x H 65|
|TTP-100||500,00||L 170 x W 60 x H 75|
|TTP-150||700,00||L 190 x W 75 x H 75|
|TTP-200||1,10||L 205 x W 95 x H 95|